The Ministry of Higher Education (M.O.E) in K.S.A has duly approved our M.Sc. programs prepared by Western Michigan University. The UBT pursues its vision as a provider of advanced knowledge and skills to business professionals and to develop initiatives for entrepreneurial endeavors with a mission of producing capable leaders empowered by the necessary management and research skills to make high-quality business decisions in either an entrepreneurial, executive, or staff capacity. The M.Sc. further supports the vision and mission of the UBT.
While enhancing the visibility and reputation of the CBA (UBT) as the major producer of qualified business personnel in the region, our emphasis in this program is to supply business organizations with distinguished contemporary professionals in various areas such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Supply Chain Management. These programs are designed for the experienced practitioner and are planned around up-to-date knowledge bases, case studies, business simulations and small-group seminar sessions. The MScs are offered during weekdays to suit the availability of working professional students giving them the space, not conflicting with their business pursuits or job performance. Weekend classes are likewise offered to accommodate students from outside of Jeddah. The M.Sc.
Program is a two-year master’s degree (36-credit curriculum). Our program is distinguished by our:
- Exceptional learning methodology whereby rigor, depth, innovation and analytical thinking are fully integrated to deal with all aspects of business problems.
- To provide new career opportunities for prospective business leaders and executives, enabling them to further excel through continuous professional development.
- M.Scs. curriculum follows a worldwide standard.
- Classes are taught in the English language.
- Recognition as programs that are certified by the Ministry of Higher Education, K.S.A.