To enhance the status of the University of Business and Technology, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Abdullah Sadiq Dahlan, issued a decree on July 05, 2021, to form a higher advisory committee at the university that includes distinguished academic and administrative figures at the national and regional levels.
The formation of this committee is a great addition to the University of Business and Technology, as it enhances its scientific and academic standards due to the members academic and administrative experience in leading the prestigious Saudi universities.
One of the most important tasks and responsibilities of this committee is to study and review the university’s strategic goals and their matching with the goals of higher education within the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, and to present suggestions and new ideas for creativity and excellence so that the University of Business and Technology will be among the leading universities locally ,regionally and internationally.
This committee includes their excellencies:
- His Excellency Prof. Madani Abdel Qader Allaqi - Minister of State, former member of the Council of Ministers, and a well-known academic in business administration.
- His Excellency Prof. Osama Sadeq Tayeb - Former Director of King Abdulaziz University and a well-known academic at King Abdulaziz University.
- His Excellency Prof. Ahmed Hamed Nagadi - Former President of Bisha University and a well-known academic in economics at King Abdulaziz University.
- His Excellency Dr. Hossam Abdel Wahab Zaman - former president of Taif University and former head of the Education Evaluation Commission.
- His Excellency Prof. Hussain Muhammad Ali Al-Alawi - former rector of the University of Business and Technology and a well-known academic in the field of business administration.
- His Excellency Dr. Mahmoud Omar Baessa - Vice chairman of the University of Business and Technology for Academic Affairs, Advisor to the Chairman of the Board of Trustees and a well-known academic in the field of accounting and auditing.
(Attached are the CVs of the committee members).