Master of Science Admission
- Bachelor’s degree from a local and international College/University recognized by the M.O.E., K.S.A.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.25 or higher on a 4.0 Scale, or 3.25 or higher on 5.0 Scale in previous university work.
- Official transcript that clearly indicates the completion of a baccalaureate degree must be submitted to the Admissions Office. If course work toward the undergraduate degree was completed at other colleges or universities, official transcripts from all of those institutions also should be submitted. If the degree was awarded outside the KSA, the Saudi M.Sc. at the country of origin or the Country M.Sc. in Jeddah or elsewhere in KSA must stamp the document. Additionally, the degree must be within 10 years of graduation from the date of applying to the M.Sc. program.
- Letter of Purpose (250 words minimum)
- All students are required to obtain a minimum TOEFL/IELTS score of:
- 6.1 on an internet-based test, or
- 5.5 On an IELTS Examination.
This condition of English Language proficiency will be waived if the student graduated from a school with English Language as the medium of instruction. He should secure certification stating that the degree was conducted in the English language.
- Two letters of nomination and recommendation from senior business associates that objectively assess the applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, potential, and suitability for the M.Sc. program are required.
- The students must have a personal interview with the Committee of Admissions to complete the admission procedures.
- A completed application Admissions form with a SAR 1000 non-refundable application fee made payable to the College of Business Administration must be submitted to the CBA-M.Sc. Program Admissions Office.