The finance department serves the students from initial entry to final march to graduation in the two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA). All financial matters are transacted in this office specifically the collection of the required school fees:
- Admission fee
- Tuition fee is
- Graduation fee
- 5% VAT will be added to all non-Saudi students.
Recognizing that attending the MBA Program of the CBA is a significant investment of time and money, we strive to provide our students with various means to finance the degree. Total tuition cost of the Two-Year Program is SAR 140,000. Tuition is set by the University’s Board of Trustees and is ratified each year.
Tuition Fees Breakdown
The cost of each semester varies depending on the number of units taken. Students will not be allowed to register any credit hours unless payment is received in full (40% is accepted).
- Admission Fees is 1000 S.R.
- PRE-MBA courses S.R. 2600/ per course.
- General courses and major courses are S.R 8754/- per course.
- Intensive Course for English Language fees is S.R. 6500 per level (not a part of the MBA Program).
Method of Payments:
New students can pay the first time to the University cashier.
All students can pay tuitions through the special Bank account that is given to them through their OPERAONLINE accounts.
They also can pay to the University cashier or by credit card through visa etc.