Counseling and Guidance
ESC encourages students to utilize counseling services on campus. Educational Support specialist is a person who is trained to deal with students’ issues and provide them with non-judicial views.
- Assist students on the process of adjustment to academic life.
- Support students’ personal growth and self-discovery.
- Provide academic, vocational, social and psychological individual counseling needed to support them in dealing with challenges they might face, such as (life stresses, family problems, anxiety test, and time management issues.)
- Offer group counseling sessions.
- Provide workshops and training related to personal growth and human development topics, such as:
- Life Goal Setting
- Stress Management
- Time Management and Organization