Dear Industry Leader,
On behalf of the College of Engineering (CE) at the University of Business and Technology (UBT), we are thrilled to invite you to the Energy Future for Sustainable Economy (EFSE) Symposium 2019, the annual showcase of our partner’s innovations and member lab’s exciting research. This year, the meeting will be held March 19 to March 20 ‘2019 at UBT Dahban campus. By becoming an event partner, you will gain a valuable opportunity to connect with other professionals and enterprises in addition to supporting the state-of-the-art solutions of the faculty, graduate and undergraduate students of the CE community.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit the EFSE symposium’s website at efse.ubt.edu.sa. We would love to tell you more about who we are and what we do. If you are ready to become an EFSE Symposium partner, please complete the attached Electronic Form and follow submission instructions detailed on the form. [Click here]
We look forward to welcoming you to campus in upcoming March.
For more information you can reach
Dr. Mohammed Khouj
- Current renewable energy policies
- Latest technologies in this field
- Future of electric vehicles and grid
- Energy issues facing our world
- Demand side management
- Grid Integration of Renewable Energy sources
- Power system planning, Operation and Maintenance
- Evaluation of current government policies
- Energy consumption, sustainability, energy efficiency, and energy security.
The event will offer an excellent opportunity for:
- Students to expand their education and gain knowledge’s on up to date research, and latest technologies.
- Companies to promote their products, services, and business.
- Government agency to talk about regulations, vision and mission.
- Other attendees to expand their professional networks
Form of Contributions:
- Presentation: The participant is expected to present a 20 - 30 minutes foe professionals followed by 20 minutes foe questions about the latest technologies (product) they provide; and /or
- Workshop: It is expected to give an a hour presentation for senior engineering students about the operation process that is applied; and /or
- Exhibition: Contains booths with area 2*3 squared meter that shows set of products you produce (see the layout).