To prepare MIS students to become Management Information Systems MIS professionals and entrepreneurs for handling digital societies and to enhance student’s research essential capabilities to meet local and global business demands.
- Equip students with the knowledge, skills, framework, computer tools, and automation methodologies of business Information System.
- Provide students with multi-dimensional (technical and business) training, expertise in designing, developing, implementing and managing Information System.
- Enhance students' analytical, problem solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Develop a strong understanding of key business concepts.
- Develop the ability to evaluate the strategic impact of Information System on organizational processes, profitability and decision-making effectiveness.
- Develop the skill to manage specifications, design and implement Information System.
- Train students to master the use of numerous computer software.