Comprehensive financial knowledge is imperative to the success of any business. The dynamic nature of today’s business environment requires wide-ranging finance expertise, critical thinking, and a proactive approach. The Finance program at the CBA fulfils the demands of the global market, as it is led by a qualified and experienced faculty. By joining the program you will have access to advanced finance techniques and knowledge. Specifically, you will master various financial tools that enable you to enhance your finance skills and knowledge.
- Provides an in-depth understanding of how financial planning and analysis can be applied by companies to gain a competitive edge in terms of maintaining cash flow which are vital for any business both at a strategic and operational level.
- Develop the ability to utilize financial and accounting data to solve complex business problems.
- Equip students with the understanding of financial markets and institutions and their roles in businesses.
- Prepare the students to apply different instruments to deal with markets imperfections and inefficiencies.
- Graduates form this program should be able to apply the concept of the time value of money, apply capital budgeting techniques, and apply the theory of capital structure to assess a firm’s leverage and the cost of capital which is essential to financial management to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Finance graduates should be able to apply valuation models to estimate the price of financial assets, measure risk and describe the risk- return tradeoff as expressed by (CAPM) the Capital Asset Pricing Model.