A student who has not enrolled in another university or college after the completion of the general secondary school
The following steps should be followed for the graduates who would like to obtain a bachelor's degree from the University of Business and Technology:
- The applicant must read the admission terms of the university colleges on the University website (www.ubt.edu.sa ) by clicking on (Admission Criteria)
- Fill in the Electronic acceptance form by clicking on (Apply Now), then selecting the form by degree and sex.
- Create a username and password for the ability to fill out the electronic acceptance form by pressing (SIGN UP)
- Fill all the referenced data and upload all the required documents to the university website
- Submit the form and documents online through the university website after reading and acknowledging the laws in the last form.
- Payment of an acceptance fee of SAR 1,000 by the link on the electronic acceptance form that has been packaged by or through the fund at the University using by Registered number.
- After payment of the student's admission fee, an appointment is made to test the level of English if (no TOEFL or IELTS) is available and a math test is scheduled across the link in the electronic acceptance form that was previously filled in.
- Review of the admissions departments of the university (male-Dahban), and (Female-Sari) with original documents before the first three-hour test for final acceptance and university number
- English language placement test (for students who do not have the required grades in the IELTS or TOEFL test conducted during the last two years).
- Mathematics standard-setting Test (for all students)