Conditions of Equalization
Transfer to UBT Conditions
- Completing at least one semester in any accredited university or college and with Bachelor or diploma degree after high school that is accredited by ministry of education.
- Applicant must not have paused his/her education for more than two years.
- The applicant must not have been expelled for any reason.
- The applicant is transferred to UBT according to the procedures and the admission dates.
- Transferred credit should not exceed 40% of the total credit hours required for the degree and the board can make exception to not more than 50%.
Transfer Credits Conditions
- The taken course credit hours equal the desired course , and an exception can be done if only one credit hour less but without affecting the total credit hours for graduation.
- The taken course description should be equivalent by at least 75% with the desired course
- The grade of the taken course shouldn't be less than C (good)