UBT Medical Center
As a Health Care Provider, the UBT Medical Centre’s first priority is patient care. Our main goal is to render efficient medical and dental services to the University’s community as a whole, and to promote good health and well-being for all students, as this will highly contribute to their success. UBT’s Medical & Dental Clinic also seeks to promote good health and total well-being for all teaching staff and employees through prevention, diagnosis, treatment of disease, and education.
The Clinic’s working hours are from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Sunday–Thursday.
- Provides overall care for patients by administering treatments, prescribing medications, and giving necessary health counseling.
- Diagnose diseases based on the patient’s history.
- Blood sugar and blood pressure screening.
- First aid management.
- Ambulance services.
- Referral of patients to hospitals if needed.
- Patients’ checkup.
- Consultation and x-rays.
- Gum treatment and teeth cleaning.
- Root canal treatment.
- Cosmetic teeth filling.
- Teeth whitening.
- Minor surgeries and referral of major ones.
- Spread Medical-Dental awareness and education through lectures and posters.
UBT Medical Center Team Dahban