We support UBT faculty and students in the presentation and publication of their research findings in peer-reviewed journals through scientific illustration, proofreading, English editing, translation, and plagiarism check.
To publish with high quality in high impact factor journals – in keeping with international standards.
To generate and transfer knowledge by supporting UBT faculty members and staff – by sharing their findings and having a positive impact on the community.
- Disseminate science and knowledge for the advancement of scientific ideas.
- Improve the quality of innovative research
- Improve the university’s ranking.
- Enrich the university needs with UBT funding and discoveries.
- Develop future researchers.
- Provide publication tools to researchers.
- Support researchers in their publication process.
- Establish cooperative relations between the university, publishing houses and scientific journals to raise the quality of publications.
- Work on the establishment of a university database to benefit faculty members and students.
- Issue a specialized research electronic newsletter to highlight scientific achievements.
- Prepare a scientific magazine related to faculty, staff, students.
Procedure for publication in peer-reviewed journals:
- Please, click on the link below to download the Verification, Proofreading, and Translation Policies & Procedures:
Download (word document)