- Bachelor’s degree from a local and international College/University recognized by MOE.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.25, or higher on a 4.0 Scale, 3.25, or higher on 5.0 Scale in previous university work.
- The applicant must have graduated within the past 10 years. The Admission committee has the right to exempt a student from this condition on a case-to-case basis.
- Official transcript that clearly indicates the completion of a bachelor’s degree must be submitted to the Admission Office. If a student completed a course at other college or university, official transcripts also should be submitted. If a degree obtained outside the KSA, Saudi national should equalized their degree from MOE and for Non Saudi the degree must be attested from the Saudi Embassy at the country of origin and from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jeddah, KSA.
- After the verification of all of the documents submitted by the student, the student must have a personal interview with the Admission Committee to complete the admission procedures.
- Additionally, the degree must be within 10 years of graduation from the date of applying to the MBA program.
- Preferably one (1) year of professional experience.
- Letter of Purpose (250 words minimum)
- All students are required to obtain a minimum TOEFL/IELTS score of:
- 61 on an internet-based test
- 5.5 On an IELTS Examination.
This condition of English Language proficiency will be waived if the student graduated from a school with an English Language medium of instruction. He should secure a certification stating that the degree was conducted in the English. Upon the acceptance of interview committee when showing competency level in Eng.
- Two letters of nomination and recommendation from senior business associates that objectively assess the applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, potential, and suitability for the MBA program are required.
- A completed Application for Admission Form with SAR 1000 non-refundable application fee made payable to College of Business Administration must be submitted to the CBA-MBA Program Admissions Office.
Qualified applicants will be informed of their acceptance. Full Acceptance is issued to those who submitted and fulfilled all requirements. Conditional acceptance for those who did not fulfil the specific documentation criteria. Applicants who finished a degree with non-business background are required to take the Pre-MBA courses.
Admission to the MBA program will not be considered official until the application file is complete. No amount of credit taken while on Unclassified Status will assure a student of full admission. A letter from the MBA Executive Director will confirm admission.
Applicants who do not meet some of the above requirements can apply and conditional admission may be granted.
Students with Non-Business Background
For students with non-business backgrounds, our MBA program act as tool to guide them throughout their career, filling gaps as a knowledge to move forward and take next step within their current organization or opening doors for development and progress in a new direction. Our MBA Program provides a comprehensive business grounding, it creates opportunities for students from virtually of any background. Each year, the MBA Program accepts students from a wide range of non-business backgrounds, including government, the military, arts, communications, and medicine. Accordingly, CBA has designed a number of Pre-MBA Courses to accommodate MBA applicants from this category.
The 24-credit Pre-MBA minor is a fast track for any undergraduate non-business major who wants to continue his/her studies and earns a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) at The University of Business and Technology, College of Business Administration. The courses serve as a foundation for the MBA program and can be credited in the bachelor’s degree according to the requirements of his degree or college. Pre-MBA Courses are also open for Non-credit applicants seeking business knowledge for knowledge according to the availability of slots.
Attendance in these courses is vital since the students attending the classes will be granted an “Attendance Certificate without the numerical grading or credits.
Students transferring from another accredited institution recognized by the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) may be eligible to transfer a maximum of 9 credits of graduate coursework for courses already successfully completed with an average of (B) or 3.75/5 for each. The MBA Admission Committee will determine the eligible transfer credits of the each student. Only grades in the courses taken in CBA will appear on the MBA transcript and be counted towards the GPA.
ADMISSION FORM [ Apply Now ]