The program of Advertising Communications strives to equip students with specialist conceptual advertising, marketing, and writing skills in order to prepare them for careers aimed at producing creative strategies in media plans and campaigns, to shape them into creative, innovative, visionary, and responsible talent.
- To graduate qualified personnel capable of advertising strategic planning and handling advertising accounts.
- To encourage students' engagement with the advertising industry in the kingdom and internationally.
- To attract talented candidates for teaching and research positions, and to prepare and motivate them to enhance their capabilities.
- To encourage research projects and participation in industry problem-solving.
- To offer classes and workshops for various sectors requiring strategic advertising communication.
- To provide consultations in the advertising industry.