HR Strategic Plan, Goals and Objectives
Promote and enhance our competitive total rewards package to recruit and retain top talents.
- Create a total rewards message to educate HR partners, hiring managers, and recruits on the total value of the UBT employment package.
- Work closely with management to reinforce the need for competitive compensation for individuals UBT wishes to attract and retain.
- Fine tune benefits package within the UBT’s higher education restructuring framework.
- Focus on retirement plans and support for current and retired employees.
- Define a minimum level of employee’s educational benefit across all senior management areas.
Support the talent development of our employees through professional development, career development, and improved performance management.
- Invest in professional development programs to improve leadership capabilities, job skills, and employee’s productivity.
- Develop comprehensive career management tools, job enrichment strategies, and mentoring programs to help employees prepare for new opportunities.
- Provide organizational consulting services to all senior management areas to spur improved organizational and individual performance.
Promote the achievement of work-life balance and wellness in our employee community.
- Expand the use of flexible work arrangements through greater supervisory and employee awareness about the potential benefits to employees and departments.
- Inform employees about the importance of education, awareness, self-care, and behavioral change in improving wellness and productivity.
- Collaborate with individuals and departments, both on and off campus, to deliver a broader range of wellness programs and services for improved physical and mental health.
- Assess the ongoing need for more child-care options based on analysis of local supply and demand.
Deliver HR services, programs, and communications which are highly valued by our prospective employees, current employees, and retirees.
- Target employee communications more effectively to meet employee information needs.
- Leverage technology to streamline HR service processes and improve access to employee information.
- Define HR’s customer service promise and assess and improve customer satisfaction to a common standard through regular surveys.
- Develop HR scorecard for central HR and senior management areas as an overall assessment and improvement tool.
- Plan new office location so that it provides a productive work environment for improved service and program delivery.
Foster a diverse, inclusive community with a positive work environment.
- Develop a “Building a Better Work Environment” curriculum for supervisors.
- Conduct regular organizational climate assessments and collaborate with senior managers to improve the campus work climate.
- Partner with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, senior managers, and department heads to promote and uphold our principles of community.
- Educate the campus community on the prevention of harassment and discrimination and productive ways to resolve conflicts.
- Insure we promote our commitment to diversity and non-discrimination through our actions and in our outreach and employee recruitment efforts.
- Assess and address reasons why talented people leave the UBT employee community
Compete for top talent with effective recruitment strategies and efficient recruitment processes.
- Identify more proactive recruiting solutions for staff and AP faculty positions.
- Build relationships with senior management areas by assigning them staffing specialists and developing recruitment strategies focused on their recruitment priorities
- Improve employee on boarding experience through a three-month check-up.
- Design and implement a central hiring procedures portal for managers to use when hiring all job types.
- Provide search support for AP faculty searches upon request.
As you have seen this is similar to how Modafinil works where you can buy or purchase Modafinil online.