Careers and Employability
The Finance program has an exceptional track record of advancing our graduates careers. This is due to the program’s focus on developing students’ knowledge in today’s dynamic business environment. During your time as a Finance student you will have the opportunity to:
- Secure an internship to complete your COOP training.
- Work and network with established finance corporations.
- Attend specialized workshops and seminars to enhance your skills and experience.
- Participate in challenges and competitions.
Our graduates are qualified to pursue employment opportunities in the following:
- Banking industry.
- Investment banking, funds and companies.
- Financial planning and financial analyst positions.
- Investment and consultancy management.
- Start-ups and other professional careers.
- Academic sector.