Careers and Employability
By completing the program you will have a wide variety of career opportunities, as it has an exemplary track record of employment in the Saudi market. Our graduates have worked at international companies such as Deloitte, Earnest & Young, KPMG, and PwC. This is mostly due to our focus on practical aspects of learning that build our students’ abilities and experience. While studying on this program you will be able to:
- Secure an internship to complete your COOP training
- Work and network with distinguished accounting firms
- Attend specialized workshops and seminars to enhance your skills and experience
- Participate in challenges and competitions (e.g., our students achieved the highest score for the ACCA challenge among contestants from several established universities in Saudi Arabia). Moreover, our students excelled in the Commercial Awareness Challenge by the Institute of Charted Accountants in England and Wales.
Our graduates are qualified to pursue employment opportunities in the following:
- Financial departments in both domestic and multi-national organizations
- Industrial sector.
- Public accounting firms (CPA firms) including the Big 4s, other international affiliation firms, or national accounting and auditing firms.
- Governmental agencies.
- Banking sector.
- Consultations, taxation services, and feasibility studies.
- Academic sector.