MOHE Local Grants Program
Rules and regulations
For the renewal of scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019g
- A student registering for the renewal of his/her scholarship should have been on the scholarship program in the website of Ministry of Education.
- A student should be active in his/her academic status.
- The scholarship will be cover the first semester (FALL 2018).
- An undergraduate student should register and maintain a minimum of 12 credit hours for the duration of the academic term he/she registered for.
- The schedules are raised to MOE three weeks after the beginning of the semester.
- The scholarship will cover a total of 10 academic terms for undergraduate students of CBA, JCA &CE.
- An undergraduate student should maintain a GPA of 2.75 out of 5.00.
- A student who previously lost his qualification for the scholarship program due to low GPA, and aspires to re-enroll at the scholarship program, can accomplish that, if he: Maintains an accumulative GPA of 2.75 out of 5.00.
- If a student is unable to register for enrollment during any academic term, he is required to submit to the scholarship department the official delay form approved by the deanship of admission and registration, or an confirmed medical report.
Collections & Scholarships Director
Name: Mr. Mohammed Bajobair
Students Financial affairs
Name: Mr. Mohammed Abdual Fattah
Telephone: +966(02) 2159035