Non Degree / visiting Students
He is the student who is studying some courses at another university or in a branch of the university that he belongs to without transferring
The visiting student
The maximum number of hours studied by a university student at another university as a visitor is 36 credit hours during his or her university studies.
- Step 1: Conditions for admission of a regular student from another university as a visitor:
- Bringing a letter of identification from the university or college affiliated to it.
- A letter approving the materials to be studied in college at the University of Business and technology.
- A copy of national ID for Saudis or a copy of an active residence for non-Saudis.
- Personal (modern) photo (4 * 6)
- Step 2: Preparing for an acceptance request
- Fill out the E-acceptance form by pressing (Apply Now), then selecting the form by scientific degree and sex.
- Create a username and password for the ability to fill out the electronic acceptance form by pressing (Sign Up)
- Fill all the referenced data and upload all the required documents to the university website Submit the form and documents online through the university website after reading the laws in the last form and confirm acknowledgment this to obtain a university number
- Payment of an acceptance fee of SAR 1,000 by the link on the electronic acceptance form that has been packaged by or through the fund at the university using the Registered number.
- Review of the admissions departments of the university (Male-Dahban), and (female- Sari) with original documents to obtain final acceptance and university number.