Procedures of changing majors
- Student must fill change-major form addressed to academic affairs and deanship of admission and registration of the university clarifying the reasons and the desired major and contact information to be reached after approval.
- Academic affairs check the fulfillment of the conditions.
- After the completion of the data , the request is sent to the desired college.
- Papers are sent to the departments , each course to the suitable department.
- The equalization committee reviews the documents and present them to the department’s council. The department’s council gives the approval recommendations according to the requirements fulfillment.
- Papers then sent to the vice dean of academic affairs for accreditation.
- Change-request received from the college and resume the procedures to change the student’s major while keeping his/her previous academic record.
- The student is informed of the decision.