Academic Affairs Department
The Executive Responsibilities
- Study the updated plans from colleges and involved sectors , and make technical and academic notes.
- Follow up with the students’ scores with the collaboration of IT department.
- Preparing the necessary academic and statistical reports and change students status.
- Follow up on procedures of change colleges/majors.
- Update the plans and courses in the system after authorities accreditation.
- Update the Majors, courses and sections on computer according to the accredited plan. Follow up on students’ academic progress regarding the courses and exams.
- Review and audit academic equalizations of transferred students from other colleges according to the college requirements.
- Review, audit and implement majors changes, swap majors between colleges according to the accredited regulations.
- Organize the academic equalization in specific archive system.
- Offer the necessary academic services to students including coordination with other educational sectors regarding academic accreditation and academic mail.