Academics | Home 1

Equalization Procedures


  • Student must fill transfer-request form addressed to academic affairs and deanship of admission and registration of the university clarifying the reasons and the desired major and contact information to be reached after approval.
  • Student must submit an official transcript of the previous institution in closed envelope with the official seal inside and on the envelope.
  • Student must submit course description from the previous institution with the official seal and the description should include the following:


  • Description of the general idea of the curriculum
  • The objectives of the curriculum.
  • Academic hours (credit hours , communication hours , labs)


  • Academic affairs check the fulfillment of the conditions
  • The equalization request is sent to the desired college along with all the required documents to complete the procedures according to the academic regulations.
  • The result is received from the college , then the courses are inserted in the student’s academic record.